google and other search..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google and other search..

Hello, once the metatags completed, could you please explain how to insert my site: maxlingua.net in the research webs such as google?
    THanks

Re: google and other serarch..

Hi, once your site is ready you can put in a support ticket & VH will do this as a one off for free.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: google and other serarch..

Thanks, I'm having problems with the contact form.I would like to eave a contact page message meanwhile i understand better how to insert forms, how ca i deleate the DBF Technosystem fom? I already deleated them from BV file in my computer.

Comment

Re: google and other search..

Originally posted by cervm View Post
        Thanks, I'm having problems with the contact form.I would like to eave a contact page message meanwhile i understand better how to insert forms, how ca i deleate the DBF Technosystem fom? I already deleated them from BV file in my computer.
        You should post this question in the FORM section of this board for a speedier reply ... and for advice with the search engines finding you please take a read through the threads under google and search engine topics ... you will learn much needed info in those threads.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X