What are the main differences between Bluevoda and Soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the main differences between Bluevoda and Soholaunch

I just signed up and I am wondering which of the two website builders to use. Can someone give me the pros and cons between Bluevoda and Soholaunch?

Thanks
    Mathias
    Thank You.
    Mathias Cho Awundaga
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Proverbs 27:17 As iron *****ens iron, so one man *****ens another.

Re: What are the main differences between Bluevoda and Soholaunch

SOHO is done online on your web browser. BlueVoda can be done offline and used without an internet connection til you publish.

SOHO offers more features that are hands on, BlueVoda is drag and drop. Karen might know more about SOHO to tell you.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Re: What are the main differences between Bluevoda and Soholaunch

That is a pretty lame contrast, Jeremy.....

Mathias!

You would do yourself a favor to review all the pertinent features and nuance of Blue Voda on the official VodaHost website as well as various topics here in VodaTalk, the official Support Forum for VodaHost clients and Blue Voda Users.

Also, use the link in my signature below to visit the Official Soholaunch website and familiarize yourself with the many features, add-ons, templates, and even the Official Support Forum to thus have the information to make a reasonable decision which utility will best meet your needs.

If, by following Jeremy's example by "abbreviating" the differences, Blue Voda is a robust website builder, whereas Soholaunch is a website builder with eCommerce, community utilities, and other aspects already built-in.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X