Domain space vs Domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain space vs Domain name

I don't know the difference between the two...... but..... what I want to do is
    make a web site for my art.....
    and
    my husband wants to make a site for what he sells.

will they be independant sites, or will one have to be linked/related with backslash to the other?

An explination that a child could understand would be a BIG BIG help

Thanks to all

Re: Domain space vs Domain name

Originally posted by misse View Post
    I don't know the difference between the two...... but..... what I want to do is
    make a web site for my art.....
    and
    my husband wants to make a site for what he sells.

will they be independant sites, or will one have to be linked/related with backslash to the other?

An explination that a child could understand would be a BIG BIG help

Thanks to all

Hi ... Voda Host offers you space to host your website. To build and publish a website that you create with blue voda you must have a voda hosting account and a website domain name. A domain name is your actual address of your website.
    With Voda Hosting, you can have an unlimited amount of domain names, in other words an unlimited amount of websites. Your domain names cost you. You renew them at the least, annually. You also renew your webhosting account that gives you the space that holds your website so to speak.

When you order a webhosting account with Voda Host, you receive a free domain name. You choose your own domain name and in fact some choices you might make might already be taken by someone else.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X