X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy now + shopping cart

Hi

Ok here's the issue.

I am developing a web site that sells multiple items i.e one item at say £9.99 + £1.96 Shipping / Postage

Another Item £3.00 + £1.00 postage ( lets forget the added shipping for no to save confusion )

Ok the problem is when I add to cart I can get both items up but the shipping price for the cheaper item calculates to that of the more expensive item i.e £1.96?????

This is obviously dictated by the price added when you set up the buy it now icon as that is the only icon where properties allow you to add shipping fees.

Basically I want to set up to allow multiple purchases for people adding to the cart but want the cart to calculate the shipping based for each individual item.....

Hope that makes sense????

Now additional shipping????

If a person buys more items how do I then set up the cart to calculate on weight???? or set a postage price limit say at 100 items,

Example: John buys three *****s and is charged a post fee of 20p for each ***** however if he buys 5 *****s I want the post to be calculated on a pre-determined weight or set a ceiling rate for post, how can I set things up to allow that function....

Help needed badly

Re: buy now + shopping cart

What cart are you using?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: buy now + shopping cart

Sorry for delay in responce work issues you know........

I am using the cart in the free web builder from Bluevoda... Paypal. Is there another that will suit my needs better

Comment

Working...
      X