Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Domain Issue

I have my forum listed under jaxviews.com...I have created a new domain
    jaxplus.net, how can i move my forum to jaxplus.net.

Thanks a Bunch!

Daniel-

Re: New Domain Issue

Add your .net domain as an add-on domain to your primary domain account (in Control Panel). If needed, review the Control Panel Tutorials to figure out how to Add a Domain.

Once your .net has been properly added to your account as an add-on, once again in cPanel, go to Fantastico! and install a new forum to that .net domain (be sure to click on the .net name of that new addition): this time, in the little box that asks for a location, you will eneter a unique name for that forum, and a new directory will be created for the forum.

I have a feeling a new installation is the simplest solution for you, as migrating databases is a task not for the less than Expert level user.
    You can then elect to leave your previous installation, to be morphed into something else, leave it inactive (maybe as a back-up?), or to un-install it completey. In any even, do nothing until your new installation is up and running the way you want it -- this way, you will have something to lean on in the meantime.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: New Domain Issue

Thanks Vasili,

I will download the new forum on my .net

Dan-

Comment

Working...
      X