Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a novice to the experts

Hi there.

I've been a journalist and an Internet surfer-researcher in Greece for 17 years but never got round to starting my own website until now when I think I've got something to offer. Hope to make the most of your experience and expertise in building www.e-hellenes.info

All those countless hours of browsing and downloading from the treasures other people's knowledge and creativity has made me sort of a perfectionist. I feel I'll never meet my own professional standards of quality in website content and appearance. Can you help me with that?

Re: Hello from a novice to the experts

Welcome, there are plenty of people on here who can help you on all issues of building and marketing your site on all aspects once you have your VH account opened.

However, the only one who can teach you to the professionalism of content and appearance will be yourself with practice..

I've been doing this for ten years now.... and still not there.. but who knows, one day....
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Hello from a novice to the experts

Yaisus!

Welcome to VodaTalk, the preminent online Community dedicated to do-it-yourself website developers, with tons of perer-to-peer support and oodles of technologies to get you where you want to be.

Psignomen --- I wonder about how you balance being a journalist with downloading stuff from other sites that many have put a great amount of time writing and publishing themselves.......in certain circles, that is very much a plagairistic practice, and verges on infringement of copyright, don't you think?

There is an abundance of knowledge for you to tap into in these forums for you to develop your own winning website plan, and the tips and techniques shared freely for you to take pride in building a website just as you envisioned it --- it is all possible, and is directly proportional to how much care you take in making the efforts!

If you need Content Development help, I would suggest you explore the capabilities of these fine folks.
      And, if you prefer to have someone build your site professionally, you might want to inquire with this Team.

Parakalo!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X