Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in changing background

Hi folks,

I have got my page www.gnjgf.co.za/iptcour.html to work quite well however I need some help please?

When I mouse over the number be it 1,2,2 or other I would like the background of the number to change to another colour and stay like that until I move away to another number.

Your help here would be most welcome
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Help in changing background

Rob?

Have you gone through the Tutorials? This is a "rollover" type of question (icon lower left BV browser workpage pane), and is fully addressed with regard to uses and styles formating.

It really is not necessary to create a new thread for each and every question: try doing a simple Forum Search using key words to find threads and posts where you specific question has been previously answered, if you cannot find the solution from the Tutorials.......you will find this not only a less time consuming process (you need not interrupt your progress waiting for a reply) but you will also develop familiarity with the resources available to you and better build a personal, applied knowledge and confidence!

You could have achieved the same effect in BV without the use of a script, and could have even formatted the hyperlink styles to do the rollover effect you describe (linked to nothing) if you didn't want to use the Rollover icon proper (which would simply replace the number with another image during cursor roll). But since you have used a script, I would go back to your source (Axel/Collectors-Info) to see if there is another version or instructions offered how you can modify the one you are using.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Help in changing background

Hi Vasilli,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Most of your suggestions are well noted and it is only after reading through the various forums that I have placed my question.

The script that has been used was on to getthe images to appear as they do.

My request is specific to the numbers background I would like to change. I will relook the rollover option in bv and see if this will resolve my problem.

If you have any specific ideas to this specific problem they would be appreciated
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
      X