Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emails labelled as spam

From derekeaglen.com

I recently sent 30 emails, each sent individually, to targetted potential clients and received a very good response. Most were followed up with a visit to my website and more.
    OK, I thought, I'll do that again, so I did. This time the response was zero - so I investigated and discovered some, if not all, were now being labelled [spam]. OK, I'll try again and this time, send out one or two, wait a while, then send a couple more. Same problem occured.
    I also received important announcement of forthcoming convention - yes, it too was labelled [spam].

In simple English, how do I overcome this problem?

Re: emails labelled as spam

if you are just sending out emails without the permission of the potential client you are spamming. It's that simple. Just like any business you have to advertise, link, go to conventions such as chamber of commerce to tell the world what you do. that is how to get email addresses. You must get the persons permission to send them an email from time to time. This is called an opt in program. Once you have done that then you can send them your campaign. I can suggest you contact this guy and start getting his emails - he will tell you all about getting customers. I have not used his services so I cannot tell you his performance but the information he sends is interesting and that is why I will continue to get his email campaigns.
    derekgehl@marketingtips.com
    good luck, Mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: emails labelled as spam

thanks mr magoo

what if I am responding to advertisements placed by potential clients, which say, for instance, "send us your CV" ?

Charley

Comment

Working...
      X