Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages not publishing?!?!

Hi there,

I have just published 5 new pages to my addon domain... only one of the five has published correctly. tried the F5, clearing cache etc... these are new pages that I have republished over and over thinking I did something wrong... please help!!

Page that does work... www.annekirchmann.com/airgpover.html
    Pages that don't work properly or at all...
    www.annekirchmann.com/airgphome.html
    www.annekirchmann.com/airgpintro.html
    www.annekirchmann.com/airg***on.html
    www.annekirchmann.com/airgpcon.html

Thanks!!!!!
    Lyn

Re: Pages not publishing?!?!

update on my probelm....
    I have now established that only what shows in the "preview" is being published. I have saved the one page that published successfully under another name and tried to preview... blank page!! on my airgp contact us page (/airgphome.html), only some of the information has been published... which is the information that appears when previewing, the others all preview a blank page.

I am not sure what the problem is, but am getting super frustrated!!! I have even tried to create a new page, it won't preview either!! What is wrong?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

THANKS!!!!

Comment

Re: Pages not publishing?!?!

FYI

I appear to have solved the problem... the drop down menu at the bottom of the page was causing the problem... /airgpover.html was the only page without the menu... took it off the other pages and now they preview perfectly...in the process of publishing the pages.

Will update issue once publishing is complete.

Comment

Working...
      X