Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Not 100% sure what I am all doing yet but thought i could at least pop in and say hello.

so , a bit aobut me..

I am married, no kids. live in the good ol' Wisconsin state. Working for a canning company for now and in my spare time work on web things, tubes, and are in poser, freehand, or other programs and mediums.

Re: Hello

Welcome DreamDove, look forward to seeing youe web things when completed : - )
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Dream Dove,

Welcome.

I have a friend who was running a can making factory. He has a fantastic personal collection of cans of every size and shape that he collects from
      all over the world.

Spend time reading the tutorials and how blue Voda works. It will help U greatly when U start designing your first page.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hey Dream Dove

Great to have you here in the forum and looking forward to seeing your website.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
        X