transfer my domain name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer my domain name?

I have 2 accounts with vodahost and i want to move one domain name to the other account. Reason is one has the package and the other doesnt. This was my mistake i shouldve logged in and bought it with my account but now since i did not i will need to take my new domain i bought and somehow put it on my account that has the package. Please help me with this! Thankyou.

Re: transfer my domain name?

Hey

Submit a support ticket to support@vodahost.com and they can help you out with this.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

ty i will try.

Comment

Actually, without submitting a support ticket, you can log into your vbs billing (found in the mail you received regarding your domain purchase) and point this domain that you purchased to the two vh servers that are with your "package" purchase. Once you do this you will then go to your control panel and add this domain as an add on domain .. you will then publish any .bvp files you create for this domain to public_html/newdomain (typing this each time you publish to this domain and removing it when publishing to your main domain which is public_html)
        It is also a good idea to create a new folder on your computer in MYDOCUMENTS/BLUEVODA for this new domain, keeping the .bvp files separate to prevent overwriting - you will need to again create and publish an opening page for your domain as index

LOG IN TO vbs - (email & password) go to my domains, look for the new domain you purchased, change those servers to your two voda host servers, save changes .. then do the add on ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Take it from Holly. Thanks! ;)
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
          X