Did anyone have a worse November??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone have a worse November??

It started when my car decided to indicate right. Whenever it felt like it. Totally randomly! Stupid problem, but expensive to fix, and not fixed yet because....

On the 4th November I was rushed into hospital with severe stomach pain. Thinking they were on to something interesting the docs cut a nice 6 inch long incision down my middle only to find it was 'just' a perforated appendix - I seem to have annoyed the doctors as apparently I'm too old for something like that! So, as it will take a good long time to heal, not able to go to work and just hanging around amusing myself watching....

The television - that decided to go completely and utterly bust! Not a good time of year to spend out on a replacement (especially when you can't get out to the shops!)

And to top it all my PC decided to give me loads of stress when it decided to lock me out. Thankfully it was only a connection problem, and at least that's one thing that has ended the month on a good note.

I have been told I won't be able to ride again until well into the New Year, and if you haven't already guessed from my site, horses and riding are my main hobby! Mind you, once I'm feeling a bit fitter I suppose it will give me a lot of time to improve the website.

Anyway for one I am very glad this expensive and unhealthy month is coming to an end!

Can anyone top my catelogue of disasters??

Cheers
    Trish

http://www.limebrook.com
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: Did anyone have a worse November??

Noooop! Cant top that one, Good luck for December sounds like you need some!Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Leigha

www.tigersnowsports.co.uk
    *** TIGER ***

Comment

Re: Did anyone have a worse November??

It's a good thing the New Year is just around the corner! You'll be ready for a new start. =)

Julie S.
      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
      X