FTP Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP Assistance

client id19000, i am creating form with a file upload, have followed all the instructions, now i am stuck right at the end.

It is asking me to create a folder in BluFTP, is this the same as FTPmanager? i can not see anything BluFTP in control panel. i have created an new directory in FTP manager, it doesnt seem right thing to do, as now i must, right click folder and change to port 777, nothing i click here seems to be doing anything.

So i am a bit lost, if BluFTP and FTPmanager are different, can someone please direct me on how to get to BluFTP

Re: please i need more help

sorry, i am ok now, just stupid, i watched the tutorial now, i watched them all before i joined, the bluftp one i didnt understand at the time, now i remember

thanks for readin this anyone anyway,

sure i will ask another silly question again soon

Comment

still in a bit of trouble

when i test the form, i complete it then when i submit

i get HTTPerror404 - webpage cannot be found

i am sure i followed the instructions exactly, have double checked everything

can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?

Comment

Sure- love to help ya.

First- what tutorial are you following? Please provide a URL to that tutorial.

Second- Please provide the URL of your site or the URL to your form.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

thanks andy,

this is the tutorial i was using, http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...ownload+script

my site is http://www.surfselectsave.com

the form i am having trouble with is in the place a coupon link

appreciate any advice also

Comment

could it be i did too much, i copied the thankyou page to make the error page, that added script went to error page as well, would that affect it functioning?

Comment

Re: FTP Assistance

sorry i just dont get this, i cleared everything and started over just cant get it to work, keeps going error404

Comment

IT appears that you do not have a page named - uploadaction.php

So- either you have not created uploadaction.php, you named it wrong or there is a spelling inconsistancy with that page.

So start there and make sure that you have uploaded or published an
                uploadaction.php page.

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

thanks for trying to help, i have wasted too much time on it now, and done my head in, i conceede it wins, i will find a totally different alternative.

once again thank you for your time, appreciated

Comment

Working...
                  X