Customizing Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Website

OK I have just completed a website for selling horse trailers, now I want to set it up so that the sellers can go online and edit their own ads, how can I do that?

Re: Customizing Website

Hi, this should of been done the other way round. You would have to have a script written for this, or alternatively there are many very inexpensive scripts that will do this, where the user has a login & can alter there own ads.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

So how can I do it now

Comment

Originally posted by seusedtrailers View Post
        So how can I do it now
        Well......since you already have a website, your only alternative is to search for a script to add to it (either Google it, or drill into DynamicDrive.com Scripts.com or even HotScripts.com).

You could have had this ability (and so much more) had you chosen to design your website using Joomla or phpNuke, both CMS foundations/web-building tools available to install free to your account via Fantastico! in your Control Panel.

The last alternative is to get in touch with either Whatdaflip or Navaldesign here in VodaTalk for a custom application.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Have a look at http://www.windameersfleamarket4u.com for a similar application (custom made)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            Well......since you already have a website, your only alternative is to search for a script to add to it (either Google it, or drill into DynamicDrive.com Scripts.com or even HotScripts.com).

You could have had this ability (and so much more) had you chosen to design your website using Joomla or phpNuke, both CMS foundations/web-building tools available to install free to your account via Fantastico! in your Control Panel.

The last alternative is to get in touch with either Whatdaflip or Navaldesign here in VodaTalk for a custom application.

What would be the easiest way to do it, I am not very good at this

Comment

Working...
            X