New feature installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New feature installed

Thanks to Help from the folks in the forum, I have been able to get a screen shot gallery page going! Even if you don't have any interest in aviation, there are some beautiful pictures taken by us "simmers"! There's also a screen shot contest going on, so feel free to register and place your vote in the "Veterans Screen Shot Contest" Catagory! I really think you'll enjoy these pics! Try out the "slide Show" feature by clicking on the "S" button!

Thanks again Blue Voda for providing a great medium to get information out easily!

Sincerely,
    Farmboyzim
    www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Re: New feature installed

No interest in aviation are kidding me? Both my uncles flew t33 silver stars in the Cyprus war. One ended up being a base commander the other flew 747 for Olympic Airways for twenty years. Aviation rocks!! pet121

Comment

I hope you enjoyed the site then and visit often! Let them know also! I'm still a "pebble" out there in the midst of a lot of great aviation sites. I'd enjoy hearing stories and comments from them in my forum! I always enjoy a good story and I'm sure they have a few! And thanks pet121!

Sincerely,
      Farmboyzim
      Sincerely,
      Farmboyzim

Comment

I wish I had the time to further help you out to pass your competition. To rank better, optimize your site better ect... but I don't. I like your site and love aviation of any kind. Last year I sold my F-16 Radio controlled jet. It was 6ft long 100 miles per hour. Aviation sites are very competitive but I am confident eventually you will place well. pet121

P.S. My aviation stories are many, going all the way back to my childhood years. Try this out My uncle kicking out the co-pilot of a boeing 747 and letting me sit there for the remainder of the 4 hour trip. well he did kick me out for the landing. I wasn't qualified.

Comment

I like the photo gallery template, really shows of the pictures well and what fantastic pictures they are! My partner is at present studying to do his commercial helicopters pilots liscence, he is doing some of his hour building in Florida quite soon, leaving me and the Kids at home alone with 6 dogs for a month. Aviation plays a big part in our family.
          my 5 year old says he will be a pilot when he grows up, great!
          do you take alot of the pictures yourself?
          Leigha
          *** TIGER ***

Comment

Hi Leigha, Thank you for your very kind comments! Aviation is definitely an addictive way of life! Good luck to your partner on the helicopter license!

I'm glad you like the screenshot gallery! We have lots of folks contribute their pics for the gallery. There were a lot of layouts in fantastico for these forums, but I thought this one looked the best!
            Thanks again and I hope you and your partner visit often! BTW, we have two dogs, three cats, chickens, doves, koi, and sets see did I leave anybody out?
            Concerning your son wanting to be a pilot, it's safer in the skies than it is on the ground! Quicker too! Thanks again!
            PS, I just noticed you are in Scotland. I played Rugby up in a place called Peticut, spelling uncertain! It was about half an hour or so from Edinburgh, or at least I think so! This was over 25 years ago!
            Sincerely,
            Farmboyzim
            Sincerely,
            Farmboyzim

Comment

Originally posted by pet121
              I wish I had the time to further help you out to pass your competition. To rank better, optimize your site better ect... but I don't. I like your site and love aviation of any kind. Last year I sold my F-16 Radio controlled jet. It was 6ft long 100 miles per hour. Aviation sites are very competitive but I am confident eventually you will place well. pet121

P.S. My aviation stories are many, going all the way back to my childhood years. Try this out My uncle kicking out the co-pilot of a boeing 747 and letting me sit there for the remainder of the 4 hour trip. well he did kick me out for the landing. I wasn't qualified.
              Hi pet121, Sorry, you misunderstood. I didn't need you to help me to optimize my site or anything like that, just to pass the word to your Uncle's if they were interested. Thanks much!
              Sincerely,
              Farmboyzim

Comment

"Penicuick" is the town you say you played Rugby in,nice area of Scotland on the Borders.I live up in the Highlands with the locals being "Deer" & lots of them. Will be visiting BTW often, Regards,
                Leigha

Originally posted by farmboyzim
                Hi Leigha, Thank you for your very kind comments! Aviation is definitely an addictive way of life! Good luck to your partner on the helicopter license!

I'm glad you like the screenshot gallery! We have lots of folks contribute their pics for the gallery. There were a lot of layouts in fantastico for these forums, but I thought this one looked the best!
                Thanks again and I hope you and your partner visit often! BTW, we have two dogs, three cats, chickens, doves, koi, and sets see did I leave anybody out?
                Concerning your son wanting to be a pilot, it's safer in the skies than it is on the ground! Quicker too! Thanks again!
                PS, I just noticed you are in Scotland. I played Rugby up in a place called Peticut, spelling uncertain! It was about half an hour or so from Edinburgh, or at least I think so! This was over 25 years ago!
                Sincerely,
                Farmboyzim
                *** TIGER ***

Comment

Hiya Farmboyzims,

I just got back and checked out your site. Its really good and hubby enjoys it as much as I do. By the way, I enjoyed your gallery and like the setup.

Sincerely

Vonny

Comment

WoW i like it...little busy on the index page..really like the screen shots

Comment

Working...
                    X