deleting templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleting templates

I searched all over, but didn't see an answer to my question. Can anyone tell me is there any way to delete a template? Silly question, I'm sure...but I just can't figure it out!

Thanks

Jenny
    maupincopywriting.com
    maupincopywriting.com
    content writing for websites and more!

Re: deleting templates

Originally posted by jennylm5000 View Post
    I searched all over, but didn't see an answer to my question. Can anyone tell me is there any way to delete a template? Silly question, I'm sure...but I just can't figure it out!

Thanks

Jenny
    maupincopywriting.com

I am guessing you inserted the template via insert "image" - if so, as with anything on the page that you want to delete, you can RIGHT CLICK and CHOOSE CUT ..

Is this what you meant ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      I am guessing you inserted the template via insert "image" - if so, as with anything on the page that you want to delete, you can RIGHT CLICK and CHOOSE CUT ..

Is this what you meant ..
      Let me rephrase...
      Although I have some website experience, I've never built one from the ground up on my own.

Soooo.....
      I have saved approximately 6 templates as I went through the creative process. I now have 6 different templates in my template library, which I don't need. I just need the final template I created. However, once a page is saved as a template there doesn't seem to be any way to delete it. They're just pesky is all.

Thx
      Jenny
      maupincopywriting.com

p.s. How do you add tag lines? I want to add my website as a permanant tag line.
      maupincopywriting.com

Comment

Hi Jenny:

Oh okay, I gotcha, lol .. you have saved the templates from the web builder (blue voda) ... these are stored on your computer in MY DOCUMENTS/BLUEVODA/TEMPLATES .. you will find any files in there that you would like to delete ...

To add your addy here in your signature, go to the top of the forum and choose quick links, then signature and edit .. you can list your sites hosted at voda host here ..

Welcome ... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Jenny:

Oh okay, I gotcha, lol .. you have saved the templates from the web builder (blue voda) ... these are stored on your computer in MY DOCUMENTS/BLUEVODA/TEMPLATES .. you will find any files in there that you would like to delete ...

Welcome ... :)
          That's the problem Ladyeye. When I go into my templates folder it is completely empty. I have saved all my templates according to the instructions in the BV tutorial so they are all in my templates library. I click "file - save as template" then a dialogue box comes up asking me to name the template. When I want to use the template I click "File - new page - from template" and there are my templates - ALL 6 OF THEM. (Annoying little boogers.) I don't understand why they aren't in my templates folder?!?! Anyway...I save them this way because this is how the tutorial said to do it. Am I missing something? I went back and watched the tutorail 3 times looking for an answer.

ugh

Jenny
          maupincopywriting.com

Comment

Oh okay .. hmmm ... maybe these are being stored elsewhere on your computer .. or acting like a ghost .. lol (Can't see them being a hidden file, I tried that and NO they are not)

I would try doing a search on my computer for one of the file names, this will then lead you to their location ...

the file extension to these files are .wwb

so search for nameoftemplate.wwb

and see if you can locate them this way ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Oh okay .. hmmm ... maybe these are being stored elsewhere on your computer .. or acting like a ghost .. lol (Can't see them being a hidden file, I tried that and NO they are not)

I would try doing a search on my computer for one of the file names, this will then lead you to their location ...

the file extension to these files are .wwb

so search for nameoftemplate.wwb

and see if you can locate them this way ...
              Maybe my computer is lame or something. I went into my computer and but could not find BV or the templates. Then went into windows explorer found BV. When I opened the templates folder there they were. Did a right click and delete and got rid of those pesky extras. Wonder why, when I open templates in BV there is nothing there?

Jenny
              maupincopywriting.com

Comment

Working...
              X