Mexico Flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico Flood

l try again...Tabasco and Chiapas are flooded, of 2 million 900,000 needed to be rescued this week and there are still 30,000 waiting.
    My wife and I have three large 5+6 bdrm homes here and have picked up 47 people including 17 children under 6 that were fleeing the rising waters.
    It is a djob to feed all but it can be done. Donīt know about coverage of this on outside but it is a disaster worse than any hurricane and I have seen many. Please give clothing or bedding to Cruz Roja Mexicana for Tabasco and Chiapas the poor Maya Population especially in Chiapas will not get any help form the government. Well stay dry and stay well.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: Mexico Flood

Dear George,

Can I send you some money? Please tell me how it won't be much ($50.00) but I hope it will help. Please tell me how and I will do it right away....
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Choco

We are glad to hear from you .. I can imagine you are all exhausted on all accounts .. stay safe and well .. we will be in touch ..

God Bless All ..
      Very nice of you Choco ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks Sharon,
        I do not need anything have more than I need but you could see about donating to Cruz Roija or maybe a Catholic church in your neighborhood would know where to give help. Things will be fine here, just hectic, we are able to take care of the people in our houses without problems.

LE,

Thanks for the emails just was able to get them last night...sorry OBO but the Beach house is WAY beyond repair, for now. How do I get he bacm

insrall them on this computerĻĄ
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

So sorry to hear this choco ... I am sure this is very devastating .. your place was beautiful .. so so sorry ..

Choco .. I will send you more mail ... send me a note when you are ready to do this and I will stick with you on getting this done ...

I am running out now, my mom & dad's 51st wedding anniversary ...

WOW eh ...

But will be back in about 4 hrs or so and will check on you .. and maybe we can get this done for you today if you are ready - or whenever you are ready .. okay ...

P.S.
          I am not sure who is doing all the cooking, but as you know, I would just be the eater - well I could help do the dishes too, but I too hate that .. I am still looking for MY COOK .. lol ....

Take Care, my thoughts are with you as you can see Sharon and many others too .. Sharon has been quite worried about you ...

Keep in touch!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Choco, I will be finding a way to contribute. I didn't know that the Mayan population wouldn't get help - but I did know there was help needed there and that it is devastating.

I'm so glad you and your family are good - and I thank you for all those you are helping.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks LE.........and THANK YOU Beth, the Indigenous always seem to be left out....Mexico is so proud of their indigenous PAST but ashamed of their indigenous PRESENT! The Government is helping and doing a fine job, we had 22 people leave for government shelters at 5 am so they know we are here. Fortunately for the tour business the major damage is in the north of Chiapas,( so we can still offer tours to the most requested areas in Chiapas) , but it is there that many villages are located and are as small as 15-25 people..the river Grijalva is massive and it destroyed everything in its path creating mudslides and toppling mountains, which caused further problems, no where for the water to go except to be damned up. It will get better, I thank God we insisted on building our places on high ground, we lost at least 65 head of Cattle (brahma) and countless goats and other ranch animals, cannot get to the ranches yet because the roads are all unpaved except one that lead into the ranches. BETH (on a different theme) or anyone else....I had 1962 unique visits on Oct 31 when the telephone systems failed and just check and in seven days have 1941 hits in Nov., are these reliable (awstats)? ŋWhy does it differ from Google Analytics? Just had to ask.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

here are some good fotos http://www.crs.org/mexico/tabasco-flood-tour/
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

.....thanks for letting us know Choco, glad to hear you & yours are safe, what a catastrophe happening for all those people.....the mud slides, so scary....thanks for posting the donation link.

Thoughts & prayers are with you all......

Comment

Choco, my heart goes out to you and everyone in your community. Are the conditions improving?
                    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Water goes down then the other problems start. It is raining right now and rained hard last night. They still have the Army Soup lines in the capital, 140,000 meals a day. They do a good job, after the fact, usually. Lots of Dengue Fever, no deaths yet that I know of from that.
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                      X