Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions, BEFORE I start

CLIENT ID #18906 domain: www.darrellmarklinger.com
    When I joined last week, I was planning on doing a personal webpage. But now, after some thought, I'd like to make a website for our local minor lacrosse association first, so the content will be completely different.
    Thus the first question: since I named my domain after myself and it's no longer appropriate, how can I rename it? Do I have to pay again, or ...?
    {I do indeed want to have a personal website, but I'd like to START with the lacrosse one and get it up and running.}
    And secondly, our lacrosse teams have a logo and specific colours {bright yellow and a deep blue}. Can one download a free BlueVoda template and then CHANGE the colours accordingly? Is that easy?

Re: Two questions, BEFORE I start

Hi .. firstly .. once you purchase a domain name you own it until it's expiry (usually one year, depends on your purchase). You cannot change this.
    If you purchased this domain at the same time with your voda hosting account this will be your main domain. You can build this website whenever you like .. publishing to this domain will be to your main directory public_html

You can purchase from voda host, another domain name (the one for your lacrosse team) and then you will add this on as an add on domain. Publishing to this domain will be to your add on account public_html/lacrosseteam (or whatever you decide on for a domain name)

With a voda hosting account you can have as many domains in your account providing they are your own domains ..

You will need to use a photo editing program to edit any templates or you could design yourself one in blue voda to match the colors of your team.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X