I cant publish - missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant publish - missing data

I cannot publish my site as I do not have a server IP#. According to the tutorial, a server IP# is sent via email. After purchasing my account with BlueVoda, I received an email with a user name and password. Nowhere is there an IP# in this mailing or any other mailing. I am at a standstill until I receive this data.

AntiqueMidwestBarns.com

Re: I cant publish - missing data

Originally posted by TJ88 View Post
    I cannot publish my site as I do not have a server IP#. According to the tutorial, a server IP# is sent via email. After purchasing my account with BlueVoda, I received an email with a user name and password. Nowhere is there an IP# in this mailing or any other mailing. I am at a standstill until I receive this data.

AntiqueMidwestBarns.com

Hi there .. welcome to Voda Hosting. If you have purchased the hosting package along with your domain name through Voda Hosting, you will receive a few emails. This process can take up to 48 hours to secure your account or possibly longer, dependent on your payment type.

You will receive an email entitled "login information" - this will be a large email containing the information you are looking for. You will know when you receive this .. In the case it accidentally goes into your SPAM box, please check there often.

In the meantime you can continue to build your website with the free blue voda software and browse through the forum where you will find many tips and support.

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X