publishing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing question

I don't know what is going on w/ this page. No matter how many times I change the page, it wants to "layer" my old info that I have erased. I don't know why this is happening.
    here is the page
    I have even erased the ENTIRE page and tried to publish it. It still looks like this. What is going on here?

Re: publishing problems

Originally posted by Beebee View Post
    I don't know what is going on w/ this page. No matter how many times I change the page, it wants to "layer" my old info that I have erased. I don't know why this is happening.
    here is the page
    I have even erased the ENTIRE page and tried to publish it. It still looks like this. What is going on here?
    HI,

The layering could be caused by an earlier Contact us that you designed and forgot to erase.

Open the same page in BV and click on the exact spot where the large 'Contact Us' is visible in your webpage. If the frame appears, delete it.

View once again in your browser whether it is still there. If it is not you can republish your page.

P.s. If U currently have anything on the same spot, unlock and move it a bit. Sometimes it is blocked by some other shape in front of it. You can also goto layout on the tool bar, select arrange and select "send to back"
    whatever image or shape is in front of it.

If your unwanted contact us was at the back it will then become visible and U can delete it.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: publishing question

click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I tried pressing f5. I downloaded the CCleaner, I ran it several times. I rebooted my computer. I republished the page! Still looks messed up? What do I do from here?

Comment

Originally posted by Beebee View Post
          here is the page
          Instead of erasing, rename this page whateverold

Build a new page and publish. If you are using a template, turn on the object outline in the view button. This way you can see if something got pushed underneath that you arent seeing..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

please help me. This has never happened to me before. My page is still completely messed up. I do not have any hidden layers, trust me I checked. I ran the CC cleaner countless times. I even ERASED ALL the info on the page except for the heading and republished and it still has all this jumbled information. I promised to do this site for a non profit group, they want to know why it looks like this! I don't know what to do!!!

Comment

Working...
            X