outlook express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outlook express

I have had four computer hard disks reformatted and left without email programs. Can I just download the programs to each and install using the same email address? Will emails be able to be seen on all computadoras?
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: outlook express

Originally posted by choco777 View Post
    I have had four computer hard disks reformatted and left without email programs. Can I just download the programs to each and install using the same email address? Will emails be able to be seen on all computadoras?

Hi Choco

You can download outlook express here. You can install and add your email accounts. (Providing you are already set up with your internet service provider for these emails). If you have problems, contact them and they should assist you setting up the incoming (pop3) and outgoing (smtp) accounts for you.

What do you mean will emails be able to be seen on all computadoras?
    Do you have more than one? Using another computer usually means logging into webmail. If you have the same email set up on all computers, the mail will only come into one of them, whichever computer you open up your email program with first.

Does this make sense, lol ...

P.S. How are your files coming???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LE,

I wanted to be able to get the emails on all computers. Now There is just the one account on outlook and do not have to log in, but I wondered if you could set it up on another computer using same info, apparently not...BTW pls send me the gmail invite again. Contacted woman about the Beach rental, should be ok by Xmas, going to do a credit check on her, cross your fingers. Thanks for your attention, U B the greatest OBO. Oh by the way lost three more people from the house.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

My goodness Choco, where are you getting all these computers now, lol ...
        Well, you can set it up on all computers, but just remember that the email will only come in on whatever computer you open and use first. If you open computer A with the email address, you will get the mail, but it will not show up on Computer B at the same time. Once delivered to that inbox, it is considered mail received and won't show up 4 times ..

But if you do set it up on all 4 computers, at least you will have access to one of the computers if the others fail ... I think this is what you are trying to accomplish ..

So go ahead and set it up the very same way with all your computers, then you will be ahead of the game.

Will send you the gmail invite again .. np ...

Good News about the Beach House .. that's great to hear Choco, will be work for you but will be worth it to get it operational again. She will be pleased I am sure.

Hmmm ... well losing more from your place means things are starting to get back in shape again for you all .. One step at a time, I know you have been very good to everyone there ...

How are the other files coming along? Are you getting there? is it working yet??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X