hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello, I'm new at this so I'm not quite sure I know how to do this. But thank you for your support

Re: hello

Welcome Esther. Don't worry, there's all the help you need on here. Just feel free to ask away.. no matter how silly you may think the questions are.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by EstherThiessen View Post
      hello, I'm new at this so I'm not quite sure I know how to do this. But thank you for your support
      Welcome Esther and you can find the link to all tutorials for site building at the top of the forum ... if you have any specific questions be sure and try to post them in the correct area of the forum for super speedy responses.

Welcome again!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome Esther!

Everyone is new at first (I am Manager of the Obvious in the Dept. of Redundancy Dept.), just view the tutorials, search the forums, and if questions persists, ask for help here. Many great minds in residence!

Good Luck,

Comment

Hi and welcome Esther ... we all felt like you once when we were new .. you will love it here ... there is so much support and help ...
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
          X