No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone,
    I just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm from Auckland New Zealand and my website will be about my Appaloosa Horses.
    I downloaded Blue Voda some time ago and didn't give it a go because I thought it fell into the "too hard" basket. However I have now begun to build a website and am finding it rather easy, except for my very poor and slow ability to get my colours looking okay. I'm persevering though and it shouldn't take long to finally publish. I hope it comes out okay.

Cheers
    Sharon

Re: New Member

Welcome Sharon, sounds like you will have an interesting site for us to see. Enjoy your time learning and using Blue Voda, we all love it.

Welcome again!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi! my name is idy, im new here. currently reviewing the website building tutorials. nice to meet you all guys :)

Comment

Originally posted by idy09 View Post
        hi! my name is idy, im new here. currently reviewing the website building tutorials. nice to meet you all guys :)

Hi Idy

Welcome and nice to meet you too. Good Luck with your webbuilding, you've come to the perfect place ... Have fun!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Sharon and welcome ... it is really easy ... I love appy's .. especially the leopards ... can't wait to see your website and dream of getting another horse ... lol ....
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hello Sharon

Welcome to vodahost, Plenty of Kiwi's in here. Looking forward to seeing your site.
            Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
            X