Help with cpanel log in pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with cpanel log in pls

Ok I,ve got my site down and stuff, but I can't publish it because I don't know where my cpanel password is, I don't know if its my user password or the password I use to get on bluevoda. Someone pls help.

Re: Help with cpanel log in pls

It always says last server response:
    530 login authentication failed

Comment

In the welcome email you received when you purchased your Vodahost account you will find the correct username and password to publish and to access your cpanel.
      HOpe this helps
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi.
        I'm also having difficulty accessing cpanel. Could someone from Bluevoda send me my welcome email again AND tell me which server I need to use.
        I bought a new hard drive and reloaded BlueVoda. When I go to edit pages on my site: www.epgusa.com the pictures are missing. Can someone help me with this? And lastly, for e-mail setup. I'm switching to Netscape and watched your tutorial. The e-mail account I want to set up is: info@epgusa.com. Would my mail address be: mail.epgusa.com? And lastly, how many e-mail addresses can I set up with my current account.
        I await your response.
        Dween Bean

Comment

Originally posted by Dween Bean View Post
          Hi.
          I'm also having difficulty accessing cpanel. Could someone from Bluevoda send me my welcome email again AND tell me which server I need to use.
          I bought a new hard drive and reloaded BlueVoda. When I go to edit pages on my site: www.epgusa.com the pictures are missing. Can someone help me with this? And lastly, for e-mail setup. I'm switching to Netscape and watched your tutorial. The e-mail account I want to set up is: info@epgusa.com. Would my mail address be: mail.epgusa.com? And lastly, how many e-mail addresses can I set up with my current account.
          I await your response.
          Dween Bean
          1. Submit a help ticket to receive another welcome email, or your login/password information.
          2. Your pictures are 'missing' because of your new hard drive. you have to reinsert them into your pages if you rebuild, update or republish, as the paths to their locations are on your old hard drive, not your new one = so you have to tell the page where to find them, essentially.
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

cpanel login help?

"In the welcome email you received when you purchased your Vodahost account you will find the correct username and password to publish and to access your cpanel."

I thought I could build the site beforehand and not worry about publishing until ready? How can I build the site (before paying to publish) if some of the scripts I need are located on the cpanel?

Please clarify?

Thank you,
            Robyn

Comment

Working...
            X