Navigation button issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation button issue

Hi my website is scrollartbybruce.com and I am having a problem with a navigation button on my wildlife page. When clicked instead of returning home it shows the windows can not view page..I looked at the address showing and it is not the same that I inputted into my navigation edit. My navigation edit shows "scrollartbybruce.com/index.html"..and the lost page address is showing "scrollartbybruce.comscrollartbybruce.com/index.html"
    I went back into the edit function thinking I had typed it in twice..but I had not...so any help would be appreciated on this issue.
    Thanks
    kckatt

Re: Navigation button issue

Hi,

Your address in the "Home" button reads http:/scrollartbybruce.com/index.html

You missed a "/" after http:

Comment

Thank you
      It is the little things we sometimes miss isn't it lol...
      Katt

Comment

Hi Katt,

Soooo many little things! I wish for large mistakes sometimes!

Comment

Ok...me and these Navigation buttons really don't like each other...lol
          My second site is driving me crazy...some pages work some don't...anyone want to check it out and see what I missed??

kattsconnections.com

Thanks in advance
          katt

Comment

Well I think I finally got it straightened out...wow...all I can say is people make sure you check your spelling and your dots the first time around...save yourself the same problems I had. I had made one mistake on spelling and took me hours to fix...check each button on each page before you save and publish.
            peace
            katt

Comment

Working...
            X