Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back from the depths of dial up

Hi everyone,

Been away for a few weeks ... The move went well ... had its ups and downs ... the main down was ending up back on dialup ... those days are over now and I now have wireless cable broadband and this is my first test ... whoo hoo ... I am exvited ... faster than a speeding bullet ...

How is everyone going ... I see there has has been much happening ... will have to read it all to catch up on the gossip ... lol ...

Have a wondeful day ...
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Re: I am back from the depths of dial up

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
    Hi everyone,

Been away for a few weeks ... The move went well ... had its ups and downs ... the main down was ending up back on dialup ... those days are over now and I now have wireless cable broadband and this is my first test ... whoo hoo ... I am exvited ... faster than a speeding bullet ...

How is everyone going ... I see there has has been much happening ... will have to read it all to catch up on the gossip ... lol ...

Have a wondeful day ...
    Great to have you back Kim! I'm exvited for you too.......whooo hooo!

Halloween was here & gone, moving on to the next season.....fa la la la la la la la la......ho ho ho

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
      Great to have you back Kim! I'm exvited for you too.......whooo hooo!

Halloween was here & gone, moving on to the next season.....fa la la la la la la la la......ho ho ho
      Thanks Robyn ... it felt like missing a part of me ... the VL family ... I missed Halloween and it is not a big festivity here in Australia ... but we are already well into Xmas ... can you believe it is only 6 weeks away ... arghh ... time just slips away ... is there a spell to slow down time?
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thanks Robyn ... it felt like missing a part of me ... the VL family ... I missed Halloween and it is not a big festivity here in Australia ... but we are already well into Xmas ... can you believe it is only 6 weeks away ... arghh ... time just slips away ... is there a spell to slow down time?

42 days & counting down......we have this new shopping area here, all done in victorian style buildings & now Victorian style Christmas, street lights the works......first for us, they're going to build a skating rink, they've rented some victorian carrollers.... I love Christmas, love Halloween too....alot of fun

Slow down time......hmmm, there's a couple of spells, a good couple of drinks ought to do it.......lol

Glad you're back, we missed ya.....next time you should have a note to leave....ha ha

cheers!

How's the weather?
        Any better?

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
          42 days & counting down......we have this new shopping area here, all done in victorian style buildings & now Victorian style Christmas, street lights the works......first for us, they're going to build a skating rink, they've rented some victorian carrollers.... I love Christmas, love Halloween too....alot of fun

Slow down time......hmmm, there's a couple of spells, a good couple of drinks ought to do it.......lol

Glad you're back, we missed ya.....next time you should have a note to leave....ha ha

cheers!

How's the weather?
          Any better?
          You just crack me up ... there is a smile all over my face.... I must admit I missed being here .... thanks for your kind wrds ... awww ...

I love Christmas too ... and what you describe in your shopping precinct sounds wonderful ... stepping back in time ...

the weather ... we had rain the weekend I moved and the roof leaked in the rumpus room ... lol ... but we are back to 33 degree Celsius on average again ... hot and dry ... they say we are heading into a tough summer season ... they say that every year and we all prepare the best we can .... so your rain spells gave us some well needed rain. My new property also has two rain tanks to collect water off the house ... now this is going to be real handy ...

I am just so happy not to be renting any more ... now I can do what I like again ... yay ... Xmas party by the pool ... who wants to join me ... I think we'll serve cocktails .... anyone in? what would everyone like?
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Welcome back Kim ... nice to be settled eh!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You just crack me up ... there is a smile all over my face.... I must admit I missed being here .... thanks for your kind wrds ... awww ...

I love Christmas too ... and what you describe in your shopping precinct sounds wonderful ... stepping back in time ...

the weather ... we had rain the weekend I moved and the roof leaked in the rumpus room ... lol ... but we are back to 33 degree Celsius on average again ... hot and dry ... they say we are heading into a tough summer season ... they say that every year and we all prepare the best we can .... so your rain spells gave us some well needed rain. My new property also has two rain tanks to collect water off the house ... now this is going to be real handy ...

I am just so happy not to be renting any more ... now I can do what I like again ... yay ... Xmas party by the pool ... who wants to join me ... I think we'll serve cocktails .... anyone in? what would everyone like?
              Yes, I forgot about your new place......that's so exciting & in time for Christmas......new energy to redo it all .....lol

I'm in for the cocktails & the pool party.....can't imagine Christmas like that, (hot weather) but I'll play.........lol It's usually cold on Christmas eve, but not too cold......& usually a bit of snow down.....a pool party....what does Santa wear on Christmas Eve.......???? lol

The rain barrels really do come in handy, I have them at my cottage, that's all I had for a few years......didn't drink the water, but it helped alot with everything else.

I'm happy for you.....does Merlin like the new place? I know what you mean about renting......not my cuppa either. Owning is so much better.

Oh yeah & the shopping centre....is so picture postcard, I've seen these little spots in the States & loved them, I'm so happy we have one now......

Comment

Working...
              X