Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many websites can one design in VH? Plus ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many websites can one design in VH? Plus ...

Not posted here in ages, and need to do some catching up.

As a fully paid up member of VH, how many individual websites can one design and have hosted by VodaHost please?

The reason I ask, is that recently I have got into domaining, that is, buying and selling domain names, and now, have around 90 names in my small portfolio.

Some of these I would like to develop into full blown simple websites. Already I have skyhighphotographs.co.uk and england-villages.co.uk - how many more am I allowed to have?

Too, not understanding website design in the slightest, is it possible to learn how to use VH and BV fairly quickly and easily, even as a complete beginner, and will I be able to receive help via the forum along every step of the way?

Ok, taking the assumption at this stage that I can have more websites courtesy of VH, in designing a site, what is my very first step? What do I have to do and where do I go to start this process?

On the other hand, if anyone here wants to profit share with me, could we negotiate a deal? That is, if you design me a simple site for any of my domain names, I'll work out with you a % of the revenue from CPC and CTR and finally, when the site is sold, transferred to another user, for example via Sedo.com, again I would be willing to negotiate a deal with you, where you would take a % of the sold for price. Does this grab anyone's attention?

The SEO on site completion, I'm more than happy to do myself, having already got my SkyHighPhotographs website onto the position 1 on page 1 from 230,000,000 results for my keywords.

Any assistance with any of the points in this thread so far, would be much appreciated.

All the best and kindest regards.

Mark

Re: How many websites can one design in VH? Plus ...

This answers the first part of my opening question, the answer being yes.

Many thanks NavalDesign.

Comment

Blue Voda is a very easy tool to use, and you can make some excellent looking sites with very little experience! Look at the tutorials, and make sure you have a plan first.

A good idea is to find some sites you admire, and see how easy it is to build something similar with BV. If you have an idea of what you want to do, its much easier to see how you can do it, rather than just staring at a blank sheet of paper!

People on this forum will always be ready to help you - or by searching around you'll probably find your question has already been answered somewhere!

Have fun!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

As for the number of domains, unlimited. The limits would be over filling your disk space (over 600 GB) or paying the price for high traffic (more than 6000 GB monthly data transfer)to your many sites. Blue Voda website builder is easy to use., a wysiwyg builder with many, many addons.
        Dave Van De Cappelle
        www.aSimpleLife.ca
        www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Cheers guys for your answers, although I have to say that looking at doing this myself with BV, well, it looks extremely confusing to me and I don't know if I dare go down this avenue of attempting to do this all by myself.

Many thanks too, to LadyEye for your email, I will get back to you very shortly.

On a side note, I have just signed up with Site5Host.com and downloaded NVU and FireZilla, got some good tutorials here, so might give that a go first.

Certainly LadyEye I will be in touch with you.

Kindest regards.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X