X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, i need help

hello,

greetings!

i am santiagothor, my acct ID. - 19324 and my domain name-thesoundofpoetryreview.com

i need help, pls guide/tell me how to build my website, 'cos i've been trying to build/publish it but to no avail.

can you please tell me the process, if possible step by step, like what first and what next?

sorry, am not a computkid, just want to have a simple poetry website, where all poets can join/log-in.

thank you very much,

santiagothor

Re: hello, i need help

Welcome here in the VH land. With BV you will build your site in no time. A good place to start is with some advice from Vasili, a member here in the forum. There is also a link in his post to the BV tutorials. Click here.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Re: hello, i need help

Hi,

Everyone on this forum was exactly where you are at one time. Read the post in the link Tom gave you above. View the tutorials. Search this forum for past discussions. Play around with the builder, you aren't going to break anything!

If, after all of that, you find yourself at an impasse, ask the question, someone will be here to help.

Try to have fun, it will be rewarding in the end! If it were rocket science, believe me, I wouldn't be here!

Comment

Working...
      X