can somon help me with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can somon help me with this?

k well i wanna make a league for somthing right? and i want to make a table... iknow how to do that.. but i want.. so when i type in like the guy has 1200 rating and other guy has 1200 rating.... one guy loses . he loses like 9 rating other guy who won , won 10 rating.. how do i do this without actally having to type in it.... like erase the 1200 then 1190... is there a way it can do it by it self if i say the person won or lost? plz helo

-boychuk

Re: can somon help me with this?

That would require a php script or possibly a java script. If you do not know anything about java or php scripting-- you will have to hire a person to write it for you. It is not something that you could pick up and do in a short time.

If that is what you want to do- post back and I will point you to the right persons for the job.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

well how much is it to hire somone to do that
      ?

Comment

Here are two board members that do quite a nice job when it comes to php scripting as well as javascript (and most everthing else -web related)

Navaldesign
        DBTechnosystems.com Homepage. General info about our products and services.

Watdafilp

Cheers-
        Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Do you have a website designed yet? Is this going to be something you will be adding to a Blue Voda site, or are you condidering a different platform to make your website in (such as a dynamic CMS platform, or even a php-based foundation)?? The reason I ask is because many of these web-building platforms already have plug-ins available to install to make such functions available easier and much more integrated to these dynamic Database-driven type sites.

If you are looking to add this "table" to a Blue Voda site, then you would need to commission a qualified person to precisely interpret your desire and write an original script to "insert" onto your BV page, meaning it would be more difficult to integrate to a DB and display across multiple pages....it can be done, but at what cost is it better to migrate to a different web build, that is my point here.....

Larger custom scripts are done by General Navelkdesign here in VodaTalk, and also by OmniSource Webs (also a VH client)

Whadaflip is gearing up for a busier schedule, and specializes in smaller jobs anyway...
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X