X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order form

www.kiddikuizine.com
    Hi there,
    I have made an order form in excel where people can change quantities and products and then at the end it gives them their total-like an invoice, I've guessed that you can add this to your page as an embedded ole object.
    1. The whole spreadsheet doesn't show, how do you add it so the whole order form is on the page and that people can interact with it on your web page???

Re: order form

You can't. You see, Excel forms work using a calculation core. This core can NOT embedded in a HTML page. So, you need to use Javascript to do the job. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/formaexcel1.html

That's a form built in excel and then transformed as web form with embedded Javascript for the calculations.

There is software that will automatically create such forms from excel forms
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

that's exactly what i want... how do it do that.
      i also thought another way of doing it would be to have the link so they can download the file, edit it, but is there an easier way of having them e-mail that to me without saving it to their computer, going into their e-mail and attaching it and sending it???

Comment

hey ya your right

Comment

Hi,
          Still waiting to see if anyone can help me with Javascript for an interactive order form???

Comment

Creating such a form requires 4 - 5 hrs of handcoding / testing from an experienced user. As you understand it is impossible for someone to help you with the limits of this forum.

Another solution would be to purchase this software i wrote about that can do the conversion.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X