Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@beatthisbuy.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

my domain is beatthisbuy.com and i get the above error when i search for my website. This occured when i was trying to install votepro

Please help me.

Re: Internal Error

Originally posted by ganjaplanter1 View Post
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@beatthisbuy.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

my domain is beatthisbuy.com and i get the above error when i search for my website. This occured when i was trying to install votepro

Please help me.
    I don't know what votepro is but I am guessing you installed it from the Fantastico software products yes? If so then you probably haven't installed it into it's own directory and have installed it over the top of your account. Try removing it by going back into Fantastico and deleting it.

If I have misunderstood, please explain more.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I never installed it using fantastico at all

i uploaded it to the public_html folder.

I deleted that folder and all the contents and re-published the index page and i am still getting the same message.

I has been 2 days now my website is down.

Someone please help me.

Comment

I think someone has hacked into my website.

Please help me.

Comment

Put in a support ticket. Hopefully you didnt delete the public html folder. If you did they can fix it.. put in a ticket asap.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X