Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you open multiple bv pages at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you open multiple bv pages at the same time?

Hi,

When working in BlueVoda, how can you open all of your website pages at once, or do they have to be opened individually?

Paul.
    www.punchardrenovation.com
    www.direct2view.com
    client ID 10225

Re: Can you open multiple bv pages at the same time?

Open them individually.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Well, if you got plenty of computer memory, and you JUST have to open more than one at a time; you can open seperate BlueVoda windows,(ie., open one BV & page, then minimize and open a second one, etc.!) Then you can toggle back and forth between the pages.
      I don't foresee that causing problems, but those with more knowledge will certainly correct me if it is wrong. (Which I invite, BTW).

Leave it to a noobie to "juryrigg things, eh?)!

Comment

It isn't necessary to open BV more than once to have more than one BV page open.; just open one, then another then another, as you like, and as Andy mentions above..
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Is it faster opening multiple BV sessions instead of opening pages one at a time ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I knew we would get to the truth of this question, lol! Sorry, I did not know that BV did an automatic save on "open new page"!! Had never put it to the test! I'm learning new things every day!
            Thanks....

Comment

BV does NOT perform an automatic Save when a new page is opened!!!. It simply allowes you to have as many pages as you like simultaneously open. Then, if you try to close BV, without saving the changes, it will give you a warning for each unsaved page.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks again!! Now I see the tabs at the top of the BV design window! Lot to learn, but I will learn it!

Comment

Working...
                X