Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peopleherd.com

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to set up my email account. I did everything according to the tutorial as it was playing. I chose to use outlook express. I have 2 other accounts with yahoo, but want to use outlook for my site. I can send emails out from my outlook express account, but I'm not receiving anything. Iv tried to email myself from both yahoo accounts. Iv tried it In Firefox and IE, neither seems to work. I try to check it with my horde account and nothing shows up. Where did I go wrong?
    Come take a look at the people herd.

Re: peopleherd.com

Double-check that you have the proper settings for your Yahoo accounts still, and that you did in fact enter your new email aliases precisely....(you may wish to substitute the "+" symbol for the "@" in the setup dialogs in Outlook -- lower left, where you enter the password also.... seems to work for some reason), and remember to select one email alias as your default.

If that does not do the trick, go back to VH cP and delte the emails, and re-create them. Do not use the "auto-configure" ....rely on manual setup done previously.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you, I was grabbing at straws there for awhile. I finally had success !
      I appreciate the very quick response.
      Come take a look at the people herd.

Comment

Originally posted by peopleherder View Post
        Thank you!

and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey There

I like the PeopleHERD logo on your home page, looks great. It will be interesting to see what it is about.
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
          X