Can't send HTML messages in Horde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't send HTML messages in Horde

When I send messages through my Horde email account in plain text I have no problem. But when I switch to HTML format it doesn't send the messages.

I'd really like to send out a promotional email from the account associated with the site which incldes a simple jpeg image.

The image loads and appears in the message area but the message is not sent to or received in Yahoo where I am testing it.

apublicsecret.com

Re: Can't send HTML messages in Horde

Just like in Outlook or Outlook Express, you must configure HTML mail formatting manually as a User option in your mail client (in your case Yahoo).

Horde is sending it as specified, but you are receiving it as configured.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you. My Yahoo was already configured for such. I use it to send and receive messages in Html often.

The afore mentioned tests I sent out from Horde eventually did deliver abour 45 minutes to one hour later.

The image did appear each time beneath a box that has one of those small buttons you click to view an image. One has to scroll down past the box to see the image below. The button produced no result and the image also was present as an attachment.

Neither of the results were very appealing. I am able to send the promo attractively through Yahoo which I guess will have to do for now.

It just seems so much more professional if they came from the site's email address.

Comment

Why don't you simply send the emails from your desktop client (i.e. Outlook Expres or Outlook) through your domain email account ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X