Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page sizes?

Hey

I wanted to knw before getting a vodahost hosting account ,what would be my the approximate size of the pages i have created in bluevoda so that it would help me in choosing hosting account with the appropriate size ,i am done with all my pages ,now i have to get a hosting account.i have created around 12 pages few are with flash animations.

could i please get help in dis matter so i cud go ahead in publishing my pages.

Re: Page sizes?

not sure what you mean. VH cost 7.95/month payable by the year @$95.40. this package will be more than adequate to host your website.
    Good Luck,
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

800x(what ever the length of your page)
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
        not sure what you mean. VH cost 7.95/month payable by the year @$95.40. this package will be more than adequate to host your website.
        Good Luck,
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info
        heyyy
        Thanx for the reply,yes i knw about the package ,i wanted to make sure before taking dis package @95.40 if it would be adequate or not.so wanted to find out wats d size of each page of my website,moreover its a business site so der would be loads of email coming in from users,which package would be appropriate for dis?

Comment

You have 600GB .. more likely more than what you have in your computer. Your website probably won't even take over a GB.
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
          X