when i got to publish i get internal error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i got to publish i get internal error

i keep getting an internal error some times it says 12031 internet exception eroor the connecting with the server has been reset??? some times it says ive been timed out some times it does not work can you tell me why when i go to publish my page from blue voda i keep getting an internal error

thanks from
    DoloMart.com is up for sale. Buy Now! Contact Owner at: ideveloper02@gmail.com

Re: 120032

please click below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: when i got to publish i get internal error

what you want i need help i dont need your info are you availible to help with this issue???

Comment

This has to do with your own internet connection .. I would recommend publishing during the times of day that work best for you ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

well it does not work i can move easier thru the net its 3 am where i am i dont think that my high speed internet is the problem it has to do with voda server i believe

Comment

Originally posted by dolomart View Post
            well it does not work i can move easier thru the net its 3 am where i am i dont think that my high speed internet is the problem it has to do with voda server i believe

It could also depend on what it is you are trying to publish - is the page heavy in load? Is it just a text page, or does it contain a video or a massive image file?? These are things you need to take into consideration for publishing as well as those viewing your website ... Can you tell us more?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

i cant publish any pages even a blank page i tried i wwas able to successfully publish pages with loads of stuff before but for the past 4 days now i cant even publish a one word text page go look at my site
              DoloMart.com is up for sale. Buy Now! Contact Owner at: ideveloper02@gmail.com

Comment

Have you submitted a support ticket? You might try that.
                In the meantime, a couple of questions -

How long ago did you successfully publish? There is a chance that your password has been reset, as they are periodically by Voda, as a security measure. So in your support ticket let them know what username and password you are using.

Next, I know this is a really basic question, but are you sure you are selecting the correct IP address in the drop down? Not trying to be insulting, but when things just stop working we always start with the rudimentary things, step by step to eliminate all the possibilities.

And finally, has anything else changed in your computer since you last successfully published - you know, like updated or added security, that sort of thing?

Probably be good to address each of these questions in your support ticket.
                Good luck.
                Liz
                www.sebastopolparty.com
                www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
                X