Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi there,

My name is Anne. I come from Kenya. I just joined Vodahost community. I'm planning to build a website for an NGO I have started. I guess i will share more later.

Re: Hello

Welcome annewmuigai! Hope you enjoy your time with Vodahost they offer GREAT services and are very easy to use!
    www.filtrexsystems.com - Industrial and Municipal Filtration Systems! (My First Site)

Comment

Hi Annie,

Welcome to our little slice of paradise, hope to hear and see great things from you!

Comment

Dear Friends.
        Thank You For The Golden Window Of Opportunity To Start A World Outreach Program For Universal Peace And Universal Security.
        Kindly Julius Nganga Mwangi.
        Every Life Is Precious And Universal Love Is Bright Sun And Universal Peace Is A Brilliant Star That Unites All Nations.
        I thank God Almighty for the new millenium vision of universal peace and love.
        BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS FOR THEY WILL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
        I PRAY THAT GOD WILL STOP ALL WARS AND WE WILL ALL LIVE IN LOVE AND GREATER PEACE.
        LOVE NEVER FAILS AND LOVE PROTECTS ALWAYS.
        MAY GOD HEAL THE VICTIMS OF WAR AND COMFORT THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR LOVED ONES.
        I PRAY FOR ALL THE UNIVERSAL LEADERS TO JOIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS TOGETHER IN PROMOTING PEACE AND SECURITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL PEOPLE.
        MAY GOD BLESS THE UNIVERSE WITH A NEW LATTER RAIN OF LOVE AND COMPASSION.
        UNIVERSAL KINDNESS IS A SAFE KEY TO UNIVERSAL PROSPERITY.
        I PRAY THAT GOD BREAKS DOWN ALL THE UNIVERSAL BARRIERS OF LIFE;RACIAL PREJUDICE;RACIAL DISCRIMINATION;HATRED;CORRIPTION AND POVERTY.
        I PRAY THAT GOD WILL HEAL THE POOR NATIONS AND GIVE THEM A CROWN OF BEAUTY INSTEAD OF MINGLED ASHES.
        I LOVE EVEYONE.GOD BLESS THE POOR;HEAL THE SICK;HELP THE ORPHANS;DELIVER THE CAPTIVES AND PROTECT THE INNOCENT FROM THE EVIL ONE.
        YOURS UNIVERSAL ADVOCATE FOR LOVE AND COMPASSION.
        JULIUS NGANGA MWANGI.
        jnmwangi********.com
        Last edited by UNIVERSE1979; 12-04-2007, 09:51 PM. Reason: PROMOTE UNIVERSAL SECURITY AND HARMONY

Comment

Hi! my name is Ed, in California, newbie to web building etc. I will want to place various ads for e-books and other offers in business ,see you here!!

Comment

Anne,

Welcome to BV

Comment

Welcome Anne, It is great to have people from all over the world here in the Forum.
              Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Welcome, Annewmuigai, and the best of luck to you here and with your website! You will find that you will have many resources here to learn from and help you make your plans real.
                Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                X