How to link an external auto responder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to link an external auto responder

I posted this in the wrong forum before, sorry guys. I have just opened a hosting account with BV and am in the process of publishing my pages.
    Can I use the external autorespnder I am using right now for my newsletter. How can I "attach" it to my form which I have created on my index page?
    I can't find an answer to this, only to the autoresponder included in the BV hosting account.
    Thanks
    Bellemom AKA Desiree

www.edenandelle.com

Re: How to link an external auto responder

If you have an external autoresponder service, they MUST have supplied you with a piece of code that will display THEIR form in your pages. Paste their code in a html box in your page and you are done.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval

I have the same question as above, but also need to know, which html box on the page do I paste the new code in?

Denise

Comment

Open the software:
        Insert/Advanced/HTML
        Double click on the box
        Paste code
        Move the box to where you want the code to appear
        Preview
        Take the time to "click around" and get familiar with the menus and icons.
        Adding HTML is cover here also:
        Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

THanks CarbonTerry! Mission accomplished (so far)

Denise

Comment

Ok i got a question about the auto responder. I did a test on it and why am i getting the auto response message sent to me???...It should be sent to the persons email that filled out the form..correct. How do i get it sent to that person. And not back to me??

Comment

A link to your form please ? probably the email field is NOT named "email"
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X