Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo gallery

Dear All,
    Wonderful Blue Voda, i am always getting prompt answer whenever i m in trouble
    thanx a lot,
    please help me in following issues
    1)i want to upload pic gallery, i dont have any idea , i want if my visitor will click on link , respective slid should run
    2) i want to give some announcment or breaking news . so when i will put these text it should blink
    please help me

Re: photo gallery

Originally posted by ifti75 View Post
    Dear All,
    Wonderful Blue Voda, i am always getting prompt answer whenever i m in trouble
    thanx a lot,
    please help me in following issues
    1)i want to upload pic gallery, i dont have any idea , i want if my visitor will click on link , respective slid should run
    2) i want to give some announcment or breaking news . so when i will put these text it should blink
    please help me

Hi ifti ...

There are several options for you to do any of the above ..

let's start with number 2.

Choose the insert marquee found in your toolbar in your web builder, then double click it, you will see you can change color, font, text, and more .. this will work for that ..

Number 1.

You could use the rotator, found on your left toolbar mid way or so, double click this when it lands on the page and you will see where you insert your pictures - using this feature means you should have all photos that you will insert "optimized" - sized properly - all the same and ready to insert - use the pic resizer to create uniformly sized images, a size 400 x 300 is nice for this rotator - check load times ..

There are many more options for inserting a slide show on your page - a nice one for free can be found at picturetrails.com - it's easy, you will place code onto your page, upload your photos there - one thing that is nice about this is they do the resizing of your photos when you upload them there .. that saves you a step ..

and many more choices - albums .. and more ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanx a lot for helping me
      can please tell me how to give announcment with flickring
      thanx

Comment

thanks for accpet me as a members of vodahost.com

Comment

Working...
        X