Can I make link writing this neat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I make link writing this neat?

I really want a cool link writing like this sites links http://www.rinehart3-d.com/

Is there any way I could do this type style with my site???

Please explain well I don't know much about site building.

Re: Can I make link writing this neat?

This has all been done in flash. There is no way you can do that effect with just text.

To hire a flash professional you would be looking at about 20$ for that effect.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

only $20 bucks hmmmm..... How do I go about doing this.... I mean how will they upload it onto voda?

Comment

You would have to find a flash developer to hire to create it. They would most likely email you the file and you would insert it into your page as a flash element. Depending on how they create it, you might have to upload a xml file that will be used for the link location. If so you could either use a ftp, or the file manager in cPanel. Make sure you would edit that file to fit your needs before uploading.

I'd recommond using a ftp if you haven't ever used one, it could be more difficult for you to use then the file manger, but its an invaluable tool when creating a website. (or doing anything on a remote server)

Hope that helps

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi Triple Action

Why not have a look at this free site and see if you can make what you are looking for .. very very similar styles and designs here

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X