Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One product site

Account #19748

Can I use BlueVoda website builder to set up a site that will only sell 1 or 2 products...using Paypal? (shopping cart is not really necessary) I understand how to set up an order form, I understand I need to set up a Paypal account...but what I don't understand is how Paypal sees my order form or the amount to charge customers. Can I use BlueVoda or do I need to use Soholuanch? Can someone explain this process. Thanks!

Re: One product site

You can create a 1 page site or a 1,000,000 page site...its up to you...BlueVoda will meet your needs perfectly.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

KP you put a paypal button on your site you are making just drag and drop! click on button it will open, you have to put your paypal account num in price and so on...you can also go to paypal its self and make a button if you need more info for it ie size colour.. they will give you a html code for the button for you to copy and paste.
      hope this helps...new to this myself...good look lol
      Organic Baby
      www.little-butterfly.co.uk
      Please review my site: Thank You :)
      www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
          You can create a 1 page site or a 1,000,000 page site...its up to you...BlueVoda will meet your needs perfectly.
          damn!!! I wanted to make a site with 1,000,001 pages !!
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by adele1972
            lol Funny ramsey...i carnt get one page to work never mind all them :)
            It took me 3 years to make a 700 page site so I pity the poor fool who tries the 1,000,000 one!
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

And I bet that 3 years and 700 pages was hard work!!! I only have 9,999,990 pages to go!!!Lol
              Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Originally posted by philipc9635 View Post
                And I bet that 3 years and 700 pages was hard work!!! I only have 9,999,990 pages to go!!!Lol
                It was.... and it still is, as I am redesigning the site so every page has to be redone.

I have lost a few pages though lately and got the site down to around 600 now at last count.

I have another site which is going to be around 1500 pages + , I have around 500 already... so keeping very busy!

Comment

Working...
                X