Video Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Help

i need help, everytime i try to put a video i preview it and it only comes out for like 4 seconds. I need Help.

Re: Video Help

Originally posted by Produced View Post
    i need help, everytime i try to put a video i preview it and it only comes out for like 4 seconds. I need Help.

what kind of video is it? Is it a large video? Did you let it continue to sit for a while and see if it would come in?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

it's a windows media player and i did wait and it is not large.

Comment

well i see you have used the banner that i sent you - looks good. I'm not sure what is happening with your film, but sometimes even after my films have run well for awhile, the file gets corrupt and i just remake the film and reload it using the WM tool. send us a link to see what problem you have or send me the file and i will see if it loads in my site. as you can see I have some pretty big videos on my site. They play very well without interruptions. Let me know if I can be of help!
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

i send you the file :)

Comment

hi,, may be you can log into your ftp manager and just check the file size of the video,, i mean the file you uploaded is not completely uploaded

Comment

i can't log in two my ftp manager because i still havent made vodahost acount yet.

Comment

Working...
              X