Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one

Hi everyone

I have just signed up and am waiting for full activation - just one question while I am waiting - which software is best to use blue voda or soholaunch. I have never built a website before but I am not frightened of technical stuff.

Also I want a site that is easy to update and one where I can put stuff on for download - ebooks, audio,video etc - and have the ability to for people to pay on line

I would welcome any insights from you seasones web builders

I can't wait to hear from you

thanks

Carpedeim

Re: which one

my vote is the Blue Voda unless you have a ton of items that you are selling. BV works very well with what you see is what you get. Soho is built on a server and has some limitations, but is great for the commerce part of your site. it depends on what your priorities are.
    good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi, my vo goes to BV as well, i have tried some online website builders before (not Soho) they are great for e-commerce but the ones i looked at lacked the ability to cutomise your site, which i think is what makes this website lark great. I have being using BV and it works great, if you are willing to look around the forums you will find that you can do most things with it. Anyway good luck, whichever you decide.
      Golfnut

Comment

Use BV and then set up an account with Paypal for the commerce portion.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X