Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading All Files?

Hello,

I am new to Bluevoda, I just completed my website within the bluevoda builder and I then just paid to be able to use it. I have not yet recieved my information for my site www.ncogypsyvanner.com which the domain name was bought through godaddy. Any ways I am babbling! Imagine that!

On to the question...

Once I get the info emailed to me with my account log in and stuff, I will be publishing my website. I watched all the tech videos and read alot of forum questions. But I am trying to figure out. When it says you have to publish all files to the server, is this all the folders in my blue voda or just the pages that has the bluevoda symbol on them?

I have around 20 some pages that bluevoda created folders for each page and in the folder it has the bluevoda website page that I created with the bluevoda symbol and also it has an image folder within that folder. SO do I publish the image folder also? Or just all the ones with the bluevoda icon?

I hope I did not confuse anyone. I just want to be fully knowledged before I publish so I do it right the first time.

Thank you,
    Angie
    Angie
    www.ncogypsyvanner.com

"If you build it, they will come"

Re: Uploading All Files?

hi angie
    if the images are on your pages...you just publish your pages one by one.
    hope this helps :)
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Re: Uploading All Files?

Ok, I am about ready to publish. My client wanted to add one more page, so going to do that then try this publish thing.. I am crossing my fingers that it all goes ok.

Thanks for the Help...

Angie
      Angie
      www.ncogypsyvanner.com

"If you build it, they will come"

Comment

Working...
      X