X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is going on

main website: tastebudssupperclub.com
    I am trying to update the index here and when I re-launch it launches at this address : boersmareunion.com

I try and direct the page to public_html/tastebudssupperclub (when the launch window comes up) and I get an error message 550. when I delete the folder name all together it launches but to the wrong address as I mentioned above.

what is wrong and how do I fix this? thank you

Re: what is going on

When I type in the url you provided I get it as addressed, www.tastebudssupperclub.com not boersmareunion.com

Is it fixed for you now?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by sherilong@comcast.net View Post
      I try and direct the page to public_html/tastebudssupperclub (when the launch window comes up) and I get an error message 550. when I delete the folder name all together it launches but to the wrong address as I mentioned above.
      OK....your domain name is TastbudsSupperClub.com .... and you have a page to publish using Blue Voda, and using the PUBLISH icon in Blue Voda .... so far, so good.

You did in fact NAME and SAVE this 'first' page as index correct? (Just as it is shown -- no caps, nothing added).

When you go to actually PUBLISH your index page, all you need to do is enter your assigned IP ADDRESS, USER NAME and PASSWORD ... and hit publish: you do not "add anything" to the public_html/ directory at all -- just leave it blank, as shown.

Providing these instructions (which are detailed in the video Tutorials) are followed correctly, you will have successfully published your index page (which is your "Home" or "Main" page of your website), so when you enter www.TastebudsSupperClub.com into your browser, you will see this newly published page. As the "index" page, it comes up first automatically, that is why you do not need to address it as index in links or any other time.

When you establish your navigation so you can link from page to page, and you want to return back to your home page, the link looks like this: http://www.TastebudsSupperClub.com and is the same when you link via text (you should learn from the Tutorials how to do this also).

When you are ready to publish your second page, name it whatever you want, but be sure to use all lower case letters and if necessary to use an underscore (like_this) rather than leave a blank space or use any symbols.
      Again, do not fill in the PUBLISH dialog box with anything other than your IP, Name, and Password.
      >> The link to your second page will look similar: http://www.TastebudsSupperclub.com/second_page.html

You should always feel free to review the Tutorials....these steps are highly detailed and extremely basic to everything you need to build upon using Blue Voda.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

ok. you WILL see the index page when you go to tastebudssupperclub.com when you go here but as I explained this is the OLD index page. The new one is publishing at boersmareunion.com my add on website. when I tried to re-launch the boersmareunion page it does not superscede this page which should be publishing at tastebudssupperclub.

I have tried every which way to publish the new index page for tastebuds, leaving the folder space blank does not work so there is something wrong. The IP address is correct when the publish page comes up so what could it be to have these two wires crossed??

Comment

Originally posted by sherilong@comcast.net View Post
          ok. you WILL see the index page when you go to tastebudssupperclub.com when you go here but as I explained this is the OLD index page. The new one is publishing at boersmareunion.com my add on website. when I tried to re-launch the boersmareunion page it does not superscede this page which should be publishing at tastebudssupperclub.

I have tried every which way to publish the new index page for tastebuds, leaving the folder space blank does not work so there is something wrong. The IP address is correct when the publish page comes up so what could it be to have these two wires crossed??

Please submit a support ticket and ask support to have a look at this for you .. Identify yourself and be clear as to what is your main domain and what is your add on domain ... They will help you solve this ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X