Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo overlaping

Hello
    If I overlap a photo to a text element, would that be a problem, or I should always put them separated, I mean, each one beside the other. Somebody told me I should never overlap elements because of the configuration of some browsers.
    Thanks
    Magaliru
    Magaliru

Re: Photo overlaping

Originally posted by Magaliru View Post
    Hello
    If I overlap a photo to a text element, would that be a problem, or I should always put them separated, I mean, each one beside the other. Somebody told me I should never overlap elements because of the configuration of some browsers.
    Thanks
    Magaliru

Hi .. you can lay text over an image, no problem, you can also scatter and arrange images overlapping each other in a pattern of some type if you choose. But be careful not to have an image laying over the text or you won't see the text - and if you choose to lay text over an image, be sure the text is readable on top of the image, adjust the color of your font required .. preview your page in both browsers, this can be done automatically within blue voda and you can configure any browser within this tool as well.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X