Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple selection

Hello
    I just finish a 1500 length page, but I found I forgot to copy a very large text between, in the very middle of texts elements and images. I want to move multiple texts and images to do so, but I found the mouse will not drag everything, but only what is in the space I am viewing in the monitor. How can I insert it? How can I drag all down as a multiple selection?
    Thanks
    Magaliru
    Magaliru

Re: Multiple selection

Originally posted by Magaliru View Post
    Hello
    I just finish a 1500 length page, but I found I forgot to copy a very large text between, in the very middle of texts elements and images. I want to move multiple texts and images to do so, but I found the mouse will not drag everything, but only what is in the space I am viewing in the monitor. How can I insert it? How can I drag all down as a multiple selection?
    Thanks
    Magaliru

You may have set your page at the 1500 length and locked the page, right click and choose properties, set it to 2500 or so - whatever will give you the room, then grab your text box and pull it all down, then readjust your page properties again ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks. I tried what you suggested, and it worked. But it took a long time, almost 20 MINUTES. I still believe a multiple selection dragging the whole thing with mouse & Ctrl key would be better. One could move all at once in a few SECONDS Thanks any way.
      Magaliru

Comment

This might work -
        'lock' all of the elements you don't want to move, then 'select all'
        Then drag the lot of it to where you want it.. the locked elements should stay in place, and the rest should move..theoretically
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

You are great! Thanks.
          Please help me once more. How do I lock elements. I have not seen a lock option.
          Thanks again.
          Magaliru

Comment

Originally posted by Magaliru View Post
            You are great! Thanks.
            Please help me once more. How do I lock elements. I have not seen a lock option.
            Thanks again.
            Edit - Lock all

or right click on a single element and you will have the option to lock the position.
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com
            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
            X