Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting up

Hi everybody,
    I can't seem to name my pages properly, because when I'm publishing them it doesn't work,pls help me

Re: starting up

Click on new page. It will ask you to save file. Save it as something simple and all lowercase letters (EXP: frogs) Do not use caps like (Frogs). Then create each page you want save them all in lowercase as mentioned and no spaces.

When done creating all pages double click on nav buttons and you will see a box pop up, in that box click on one of the lines that say bluevoda. In the name area type the name you want to appear on the button caps are ok for this part, then alternative text you do not have to worry about, the next line Link type, make sure http: is highlighted and most important the next step the URL.. You must type your web address if linking to another page inside website and at the end put a slash then file name you want to used that you saved and finally .html should look something like this(EXP:www.acompleteimage.com/frogs.html

Make sure the file named used is spelled the exact way as the way you saved it. If not sure click on open file and look at how you named that file. It must be exact to the T. or link will be dead.

I hope this helps a little...
    Angie
    www.ncogypsyvanner.com

"If you build it, they will come"

Comment

Working...
    X