PayPal...I need help with php and eBook download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal...I need help with php and eBook download

Hi I have aded a credit solution page to my site for a few extra bucks here and there, I have paypals buy now deal set up and good, I just need to know how to format my sucsess and failure (payment) pages. I also need to add a .pdf file download button for the the eBook on the sucsess page so that will complete the order and the customer gets the product.

Heres the site: http://www.go-simplyclean.com/creditsolution.html

Thanks alot,
    Brook Laster

User name: SimplyClean
    -------------------------------------

"You never fail if you never give up"

Re: PayPal...I need help with php and eBook download

Interesting slogan you use ... here's another ... Patience .. (your last post has been deleted.)

Firstly, you can use any graphic image, or even linked text for that matter to insert the link for your pdf download.

You will need to upload the pdf to your designated folder (public_html if this is the main domain of our vh account). Once you have the pdf in place in your directory, you then apply the link as http://www.urdomain.com/nameoffile.pdf - you will need to use the exat name and spelling of the pdf with the file extension .pdf to locate this file you upload.

You do these things at paypal - log into your merchant account and as you create the "buy Now" or "Add to Cart" button in paypal, you will see where you tick, custom thank you page, return to shopping page, etc.,
    You design these pages in blue voda and publish them and apply the page url when creating your actual paypal buttons. Log into your paypal account to do this ...

You can choose to direct purchasers to your download page to download the pdf directly after paying through paypal. Or you can send the pdf out manually after payment. Whatever method you choose for this, keep in mind the link to download can be passed around, in fact so can your pdf's.

NavalDesign might possibly be able to provide you something if you were looking for some kind of item protection. He probably has something up his sleeve to help with this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I do have, but it is a pro script and as such a paid for one. It is my Instant Download Cart. It is a ful cart, allowing to upload e-products up to 52 Mb, and allowes download after automatic payment verification. If you are interested, you can contact me through my website contact form.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for the advice, I will try the first method and if that seams to run wild I will try NavalDesigns method.

Thanks for your help!,

Brook Laster
        -------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X