Paypal help needed before publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal help needed before publishing

I have a question about Paypal, I know about paypal but i am not shure about how to get my page linked to Paypal,and do what i want.

So im using the Bluevoda to build my site and i have put the Paypal shoping cart buttons on the items. If they buy one item can the go back to my page without it being a big pain? When i preview the page and pretend to buy something it says update cart. But after updating the cart will it go back to my page.
    Or does it open a window only for Paypal and leave my page open for the customer?

Bluevoda is working out really well but if i cant get the whole Paypal thing worked out then it really isnt going to be any use for me. I know its not 1984 and there must be a answear or video somewhere about this.

Thanks in advance
    www.d-drivesportsenglish.com

Re: Paypal help needed before publishing

you will find tons of ideas and procedures to follow to get your pay pal to work if you go to the forum page. just look for pay pal and all your answers will be there. I have copied and pasted my experience with pay pal and you will have "add to card" , "view cart" and "buy now" options with pay pal. good luck and hope this helps.
    Hello;
    I have tried for several weeks to use the BV buttons and they do not work. I have determined that the only way to have your Pay Pal buttons work properly is to do what Lady Eye stated:
    1.Go to Pay Pal, become a merchant customer,
    2.set up your profile with Pay Pal as to Name of product, item number, freight, sales tax et...
    3. copy the code that pay pal gives you
    4. paste the code into the html box provided by BV
    5. place the html box on the page where you want the button to be.
    6. save and publish.
    Unless BV changes the code before it is chosen, the changing of the code will not work, at least it didnt with me.
    This was not difficult and provided the proper options when your customer goes to pay for your products.
    You can see how they work by going to
    www.scanportonline.com
    who knows you may end up buying something.
    Thanks,
    Mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X